IT Specialist-System Management/ITIL
The infrastructure running industries likes transportation, energy, insurance, banking or healthcare is quickly changing as the world’s relationship with technology evolves. Companies have more choices than ever before between on-premise, off-premise, or a hybrid approach. Our Infrastructure Specialists are responsible for keeping up with these latest and greatest of these changes and using their expertise to deliver solutions that meet the needs of our customers and products.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for an IT specialist of System Management and ITIL who is just graduated or with IT industry experience under 2 years. IT Specialist-System Management/ITIL will drive various technical activities, work with various IT departments gather requirements, analyze the requirements, apply process/system management knowledge, enable SW tools to translate system management process to technical specifications, you should implement the tools to meet the technical specifications. Here are your daily responsibilities.
1. Coordinate with clients and project team members in project environment.
2. Produce the implementation documents with quality to be accepted by clients.
3. Perform system integration testing.
4. Support user requirement discussion, analysis, design, and documentation with clients for IT management area.
5. Participate implementation, testing, deploying, training and maintaining system management tools for IT department.
6. Works effectively and efficiently under time constraints and ensure customer satisfaction.
7. Apply programming concept & skill to implement system management tools.
8. Handle client’s inquiries and resolve client’s technical issues.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
– 0-2 years of experience in system management technologies
– Keep software up to date, Linux, Windows, system management tools, open source (ELK, Prometheus … etc)
– Programming Concept
– Fluent in English
– Good Analytical skill and innovative approach to problems.
– Willing to learn new technology solution and capable to communicate with technology topic
– Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
– Willing to work at various customer sites and work under pressure.
– Strong ability to lead, to influence and to collaborate with others to achieve goal.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise